Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 07, 2006

Music lessons


Nowadays quite a lot of parents send their kids to music classes in an early age. Hoping to develop the artistic side of the child. And in my case, my girl is only 3 mo, and there are friends already asking me plans for her, esp extra courses like music, ballet, art lessons etc

Ask me frankly and i dont have such plans for my girl, hope she will find her own interests and then i will send her to such classes. And i feel that child nowadays are "lucky" to have everything ; i don mean basic need, but more on the "luxury" need.

Well, easier said than done. But what is more important is to teach her courtesy and moral values. A person cannot go far if the attitude and personnel well-being is lacking. Will try to inculcate good examples for her. But then again, am I courteous in the first place? To teach a kid, I have to set good example first..:)

I will say more these words "Please", 'Thank you", "Sorry".

No comments:

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker