Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Best Christmas for me ... :)

Jingle bells are ringing and xmas is around the corner. Time flies and it is about Xmas time and New Year 2007. My darling Elly is now 9 months old, and watching her growing up so fast makes me wanna ask her to slow down if can..:)

Will try to find time to upload more Elly's photos. Some of you may wonder why it takes me so long to upload more photos of Elly. Yeah, 'something new' is keeping me busy. Ceng ..ceng.. ceng...

Let me announce... I am now 4 months pregnant! 'Huh! Some of you might be shocked!' It's no joke, though i was surprised on the good news initially..:) And this pregnancy is so so so so much 'different' than the first i would say rather than to say a 'difficult' one. Now at 4 months +, i'm still experiencing bad morning sickness.

Well, there will be new addition to the family. And I am gonna have the best Xmas ever..heheh:)
2 new babies, one inside my tummy and another one who loves to sit on my tummy.

1 comment:

Ic3 said...

Congratulations Chris! You are really a great mum!

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker