Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 05, 2007

Light reading during Pregnancy

Cravings for food is normal during pregnancy but have you heard of cravings for books? Esp cravings for books by a particular/favorite author. Well.. I do...

In my first pregnancy, Lai Mung recommended me to read 'Undomestic Goddess' by Sophie Kinsella. It is about 'slowing down' in our fast paced life. I just loved the story and it did gave me a 'signal' to appreciate the 'non-material' assets I have in life.

And then i came across her 'Shopaholic series'. Has completed the series of 4 books. Recently, she has just released her latest book 'Shopaholic and Baby'. Well, after reading the excerpts online, I just cant wait to read the book in whole! And the cravings is just growing stronger...

Ladies, grab one of her book to read, you will just love it as much as I do!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Well, I am glad you enjoyed my recommendation.

Have you read Shopaholic & Baby? It's hilarious! :-)

Just hope that you do not crave to shop like Becky. :-p

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker