Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

33 weeks prego

Time flies and now i am already 33 weeks in my second pregnancy. Had made up my mind to activate my maternity leave one week in advance. So that i dont have to worry and anticipate whether i will deliver in the office, LRT or during the traffic jam!

And also to spend some quality time with darling Elly before another 'meimei' will join the family. Yeap. finally the gender of the baby was revealed in my last scan few days ago. I will be getting another girl. Elly will have a sister to play with. Well, with the gender known, it's easier to make better planning. And imagining the 3 of us going shopping together simply thrills me... :)

Health is good, Blood pressure always ard 110/70 or lower. Only as the tummy grow bigger, the gigantic weight just make me exhausted easily. Baby's head already engaged and now weights a little more than 2kg. So no worry though if the baby decided to come out to the world earlier..

No comments:

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker