Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 31, 2007

Childhood education

With various methodology for childhood education, it actually makes us parents are 'spoilt' for choices on deciding which one to choose for our kids. If my generation we only have the typical kindergarten as pre-school, now there are Montessori, Smart Readers, Enopi, Kumon, Cosmotots and etc etc.

And monthly fees would range from RM 100++ to RM 500++.Hello..... pre-school only and it costs a fortune! And most of them require payment for the whole year during registration. Imagine paying about RM 3-6k a year for childhood education. Raising a child is definitely not easy nowadays.

Given a choice, i would love to spend more time with my kids and coach them myself. Teach them that everyone is unique, and avoid 'peer pressure'. But well, easier said than done.... but will try my best to guide my girls to be... just who they are!

No comments:

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker