Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 04, 2009

"I can do it, all by myself"

Elly practise self-dependent since small. Now 3 years old and being a bubbly girl, she loves to takes care of her own self-being. When i offer help to remove her pants, pampers(still potty train her to pass motion), she will say,"I can do it, all by myself".

Guess she learns the phrases from Disney Playhouse channel, which is a good thing to have at home. I am marvelled by her 'fast-growing' vocabulary and choice of words at a mere 3 yo. But then, she converse less and then zero-Mandarin, making me worried that she will totally forget that she is Chinese and importance of Mandarin.

Perhaps i am pushing her too hard too. Lets nature takes care of it and gradually i am sure that she will pick up Mandarin again.

No comments:

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker