Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Da Vinci's Exhibition in Malaysia

Now i can view this in KL!!!

It's cool! Da Vinci's Exhibition is finally in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! From 1st October 2009 onwards, Da Vinci's masterpieces can be viewed at the National Science Center(Pusat Sains Negara).

A mommy to two beautiful girls aged 3 and 2, i am looking around town to send my girls to some art classes and have been looking around for one. My friend introduced me to Da Vinci Creative Kids, and i have brought my kids to The Ikano's center. And now i have a chance to bring them to the exhibition and inspire them to the marvel of arts, and hopefully they are interested to take up art classes at Da Vinci Creative Kids.
Kids learning painting at Da Vinci Creative Kids

I have learnt about Da Vinci since i was in secondary school during which i learnt about him in Sejarah Dunia,(World History). He is a man of many hats; Artist, Musician, Anatomist, Inventor, Engineer, Sculptor, Mathematician, Philosopher, Geometer, Painter, Architect. And of course, more famous known for his masterpiece 'Monalisa' and 'The Last Supper'.

I would bring my daughters to the exhibition, though they are still at tender age, but well, art is universal and i strongly believe my daughters of age 2 and 3 will be marvelled by Leonardo's creative creations. It is also through this exhibition i would like to instil creativity and hope in my kids, inspire them to paint their thoughts and creativity. Some people says, its a way to open up the right brain; the creative part of the brain...:)

For more information, please refer to this link : Da Vinci The Genius Exhibition in Malaysia

No comments:

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker