Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 07, 2005

RM 5 falling from the SKY?

On my way home yesterday when i 'bumped' into a new RM5 note on the ground. Was it someone's Duit Raya, dinner allowance or simply fell from the sky?

emm... now adopting a simple yet happy life mindset, no assumption made. I just glanced to my left, right and since no one was ard, i just 'grabbed' my new 'asset'. So i was RM5 richer..:)

What can i do with an extra RM5? Wished i was in 1950s where 1 bowl of fish ball soup was only 5 cents, so RM5 was a fortune! Now? Simply not much....

So i decided to make it my baby's initial Piggy's bank savings. Perhaps, it is also a 'calling' for me to start thinking to 'save & invest' for my baby in this getting-more-expensive world.

No comments:

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker