Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Feng Shui in Dog Year




Few days ago, i went to a fengshui shop in town. Got a general fengshui guide for all zodiac. For me and Sky , the fengshui is very good generally. For baby, as this year will be a Fire Dog year, think it will be a 'hotdog' year for her/him...hmm Anyway, those who is born under the zodiac for that year will have 'average' fengshui.

My baby will be my 'ally' in this year as i need someone from Dog zodiac to 'protect' me. So seems like my baby will become my 'guardian angel' lor.. strange ehh? Mom protect baby and baby 'protect' Mommy... (nah, i am not that superstitious and into the fengshui thing, more for reading pleasure and for fun only)

1 comment:

sws apparels said...

nice Post you have shared here thanks for sharing keep going on and keep posting. Cord Blood Malaysia

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker