Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Food for radiant baby complexion

Chinese says that consuming bird nests during final trimester will make baby skin more radiant and has a 'healthy glow'. Hmm, to me, it seems a 'luxury food' i hardly can afford. Thanks to my sis-in-law, she gave me a few bottles of instant bird nests in bottles which i can consumed directly.

So my regime to ensure baby still can get radiant skin is through consumption of enough plain water daily, more fruits and leafy green vege. I also boil the red dates( from 4 bowls of water, simmer until become 1 bowl of water, that is about 2 hrs). My confinement lady also advise to start drinking coconut drink @ 7 months onwards, will make sure baby will not get rashes easily.

Will hunt for coconuts during the coming weekends..:)

2 comments:

Ic3 said...

I'm not sure how far cunsuming bird nests can help because you can see from my case :)
JY's skin is not fair and smooth even though i ate every week. Btw, personally I think you better don't take instant ones because you can't be sure that they are good quality ones. Just to be safe...

And yes, i started to drink coconut water when i'm about 8 months pregnant, but not too much either. Just to be safe also...hahaha...

sws apparels said...

nice Post you have shared here thanks for sharing keep going on and keep posting. Cord Blood Bank

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker