Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 13, 2006

Leg swollen => Excess fluid in amniotic sac?

Yesterday my colleague commented that my legs were very much 'swollen'. It is normally due to water retention in my body. What scared me was when she told me that it might also caused the excess fluid in the amniotic sac( where the baby is living in now). Excess fluid in the amniotic sac can drown the baby and caused 'stillborn'.

The thought really worried me and at night me and Sky went to HUKM for a check. BP was normal , but sugar was detected in my urine(maybe because i just had my dinner and drank some sweet drink). Was linked to the fetal monitor to monitor the heartbeat of the baby. The heartbeat of the baby was very fast, and the sound from the machine was just like some waves/water sound.

Doc assured me that there was no correlation on leg swollen will cause excess fluid in the sac. Phew... at least now i am relieved! But since sugar was detected in my urine and again, it was acidic and looked 'cloudy', the urine infection that i had one month ago might striked back. Will need to perform some lab tests next week.

1 comment:

sws apparels said...

nice Post you have shared here thanks for sharing keep going on and keep posting. Stem Cell

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker