Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 20, 2006

Mild diabetes during third trimester

I was diagnosed to have mild diabetes (at the borderline). Strange though as i dont consume a lot of sweet stuffs throughout my pregnancy. Nevertheless, being diagnosed so, need to be more careful with diet and need to exercise more.

Never had i in my life been so conscious about food consumption. NOw though say diabetes at the borderline, i eliminate all sweet stuffs from my life; chocolates, sweets, most types of fruits, fruit juices, sweet drinks etc etc...

Cut down on rice and other starch food. My snacks now are cereals and oats products like biscuits and bread. If this happen to me not during my pregnancy, sure i will lament and complaint "How to survive by eating only these food?" Being a Mom now, nothing is more important than the health of the baby..:) Kasih Ibu ...ohhh!

1 comment:

sws apparels said...

nice post you have shared here thanks for sharing and keep posting and keep going on Umbilical Cord Stem Cells

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker