Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Having a baby in Dog year will enhance my Feng shui?

As we are ushering into the new year (Dog year), there are many articles and coverage on the fengshui / luck of a person in this year. Having a Earth horse zodiac, i read that having a baby this year will enhance my luck tremendously..:) How i wish this will be true...hehe..

I am not only talking about money luck (of course it is important too, if i can strike the 4D or lottery), but of other kind of lucks ie health, relationship, career etc. These are of higher priorities and importance to me now since i become a Mommy. Money arr, as long as have enough to spend and a little to save, it is already a blessings to my family.

So my wish for this year: (and hope my feng shui luck helps)
1. Baby will be born easily (less labour pain for me)
2. Baby grow up healthy and 'can sleep well' at nights (less wake-ups for me)
3. Career advancement (and a promotion maybe?)
4. An overseas trip by end of the year when my baby is bigger (need to 'take a break' and come
back as a more 'energetic' Mommy)
5.

1 comment:

sws apparels said...

nice Post you have shared here thanks for sharing keep going on and keep posting. Stem cell Malaysia

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker