Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Baby's growth at this week (36 weeks)

Reference from www.babyfit.com

-->Limbs are dimpling at the elbows and knees as fat deposits continue.
-->The baby's gums are rigid and it may seem like teeth are about to come out.
-->The baby's body fat has likely increased to about 8% and may reach as high as 15% by
the end of your term.

My experience:

It shocked me everyday as the tummy is just continuing to grow 'bigger' in an alarming rate. And the increasing pressure sometimes made me suffer from the lower abdomen pain and a sudden urge to 'pee'.

My tummy is now 40 inches! (Cannot imagine those with waistline of 40 inches and above as they sure are carrying the 'pressure' as i do, not only for a month, like in my case, but forever...scary..)

No comments:

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker