Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I had a fall...

The incident happened at around 6pm on Feb 6th. I was having my bath at my mom’s house. Since I was on leave and having nothing much to do, I took some sweet time taking bath and removing some ‘stubborn dirt’ from my legs. Since pregnancy, I have brief baths.

I sat on a 1.5 feet high chair (like those used when washing clothes by aunties) and while I was concentrating scrubbing my leg, in a flash moment, I heard a loud thud, the chair overturned and I landed on the tiles. Carrying a big tummy, it was even more difficult for me to bring myself to stand up. Took me some time as I don’t want to end up with another fall!

Although the baby still kicked regularly (few kicks every hour), I still worried. So went to HUKM O&G for a check. Had the fetal monitor to monitor the baby’s heartbeat. Oh, relieved when heard the baby’s heartbeat loud and clear. Did a quick scan, the Doc just want to make sure that there was no impact to the placenta since I don’t have symptoms like bleeding, contraction pain and fluids coming out. Everything was OK.

Have to be more careful… now a bit painful at the butt area when walking…sigh

No comments:

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker