Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Saturdays off for banking staffs

Today is the first day i enjoyed having Saturday as off-day. Effective Feb 06, all banks are not operating on Saturdays, except those branches selected. Dont have to wake up early and rush to office and then half of the day is gone.

Think the most luckier person will be my baby who will reap the most benefits from my off-day. I will have more time to 'entertain' her and do houssechores. Well, i am not a 'Domestic Goddess', but i think with a new kid in the family, i cannot run away with the additional house errands.

How i spend my day? Woke up late, have a brunch with Sky, mom and dad, read a novel 'Memoirs of a Geisha', had a afternoon nap (something i have not done for ages on Saturday afternoons), and packed my maternity bag and some baby stuffs.

No comments:

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker