Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Most active day for the baby

On 10 Feb, went to Mei Mei's 'bridal shower' to meet up since i will not attend the wedding ceremony and wedding banquet on the next day. (being 8 months pregnant, try to avoid crowded places). After that, went to visit Ice and baby Jia Yu which was only 5 min drive away.

I ate some nicely wrapped chocolate without knowing that it contained wine. For me, i dont feel the slightest sensation of getting 'high' not to say drunk. But think my baby got some of the effect (maybe it was only my own assumption after all).

That night, my baby was so active kicking and 'playing' in my tummy for abt 2 hrs non-stop. Can feel the hands and legs kicking lively and on and off , there were 'bumps' appearing on my tummy. Both myself and Sky thought that the baby is a bit 'drunk' and 'enjoying' itself in there.

That was the most active kicking day of my baby. ..:)

1 comment:

Ic3 said...

Ooppss...I hope we didn't caused your bb to become 'alcoholic'! Hehe...CW is a bit too late to tell you that chocolate contains wine!

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker