Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Gestational diabetes

Oh, I was so worried when the Doc diagnosed me with gestational diabetes (a temporary diabetes) which happened to 10-20% of pregnancies in the third trimester. What a relief that after a full detailed blood tests (4 tubes of my blood was used for the test) the result shown that I am free from it!

But still, I have to be more careful with food intake and try to reduce the sweet stuffs. My mom and hubby are more ‘panicky’ then I am and ‘controlled’ my food intake. Well, think of it positively, what they are doing are for my good, but sometimes, I just feel that a little bit of ‘sweet’ stuffs wont do any harm..L

Craving for ice cream, chocolates, packet drinks , cookies esp during the CNY time…

No comments:

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker