Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 30, 2005

2005 Accomplishment/2006 Resolution

Hmm.. it is the time of the year again to review yearly accomplishment and make some new resolution. Frankly, as i grew older, the list grew longer on things i want to achieve, places i wish to travel to, exclusive stuffs that i wish to own, acquire some new knowledge, career development, more personal time and quality time with family.

My best accomplishment this year are not something material, but more on self-fulfilment and opening new chapters in life. Got married to the man that i love deeply and planned to spend my entire life with, got pregnant and now anticipating her/his arrival to join our mini family. For me, these are the biggest accomplishment in my life, i really feel so at this moment...:)

As for the 2006 resolution, hope that i can be a 'guud' Mommy to my baby, and Baby is healthy and 'kuai gao zhang da' (Chinese for growing up and be good). This is the no 1 resolution for me. Being a full-time Mom? Nope, not thinking of this move yet at the moment. Will do so when i am financially and emotionally ready.

No comments:

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker