Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 19, 2005

Medical check up at 27 weeks

I went to my 3rd gynae check-up at HUKM yesterday. Well, as usual, since it is a Gov hospital, the queue and waiting time was long. I was there at 7.45 am, passed my 'blue pass book' to the counter and waited patiently for my name to be called up. No, No, you are wrong if you think that my name will be called by the nurse and straight go to the Doc's room. I was waiting to pay the treatment bill. This is the procedure at Gov hospital, pay first before service is delivered.

Waited for 30 minutes, paid my bill and went to a corner to take my 'measurement'. Weight:69 kg, Blood pressure:100/60, Urine test: Negative. Pheww... no high blood and dabetic at this stage.

As i knew that the Doc will only be in at 9am, went to the Cafeteria for my breakfast. Took my sweet time for breakfast. My number is 6 (No 6th patient to be treated by the Doc). Went back to the waiting area at 945am. Alamak... my number has passed... now the Doc is treating No. 11 patient.

Waited for the 11th lady to come out and informed the nurse my No. I was called shortly. No scan this time. Doc said from the previous scan, the baby is normal. Some consultation, checked my history. Was given 6 packs of pills, mostly iron pills since she was a bit worried that my level of Hb(haemoglobin) was a bit low. 9.65 (normal is 12). Was asked to take a blood test before my next check up on the 6th Feb 06.

Hmm, this will mean more lean meat, more green leafy vege, drink more plain water..:). I was done at 10.30 am. It was a record! Normally, i have to waited till 11++ till noon for the check up to be done.

So baby, your sex still mysterious to us.. but since until now also cannot see the testis(hehe), think you are a girl, definitely..:)

No comments:

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker