Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 26, 2005

Drama 'Porridge' during Xmas holidays

In Chinese, drama 'porridge' is referred to watching drama series for long hours non-stop. This was how i spent the weekends with my Hubby. Well, though not something productive, it was time 'well-spent' at home with Sky and also the little baby inside my tummy.

She/He has grown more active in kicking, 'jumping' and 'somersaulting' inside my tummy. And sometimes the movement was just too great that it made me felt like some tingling sensation, made me just crave for more. There were moments i lied down doing nothing, just focus on my tummy, waiting for my baby to make some 'stunts'.

Hmm.. perhaps life is 'slowing down' for me , but i am enjoying the new change. And today, my baby turns 28 weeks old, welcome to the final trimester...:)

No comments:

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker