Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I am Thalassemia free!

Checked the medical result on my blood test taken earlier. I was so happy to hear that i am Thalasemia free! This means my baby will not inherit this 'scary' disease from me. Suddenly feel blessed with the anaemic syndrome that i have as it wont be inherited to my baby.

Wish my baby to grow up healthily and 'kuai gao zhang da'. Boy or girl? Does it matters?

As for the anaemic i have, aside eating more lean meat, leafy greens and sometimes indulge in 'kerangs' and 'internal organs' delicacies, nothing much can be done. Anyway, really hope to cure it after my baby is born as i want to be an active blood donor. Now only can wish to donate, but everytime my blood is 'rejected' as not sufficient iron and haemoglobin.

Baby, you pray for Mommy also, ok!

No comments:

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker