Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Courteous Malaysians towards pregnant lady

It has been about a year since i commute by train(LRT) to work. Avoid me the terrible jam in Cheras/KL routes. Being trained for courtesy since small, i always offer my seat to elderly, children and pregnant ladies whenever i see one on train.

Now that i am pregnant (6 months +), my tummy is very obvious, round and protruding. Most of the times when i boarded the train during peak hours, i have to be extra careful and 'protect' my tummy as there's my 'little one' inside.

And at most times, i am always blessed as courteous Malaysian will offer their seats to me, irregards of their race; Malay, Chinese, Indians and even Bangladeshi. Hmm, after all, Malaysians are courteous and the various campaigns by Gov stressing on courtesy did worked. Or putting it this way, it might be due to my 'kamma' (Buddhists beliefs in action-reaction, or simply 'you reap what you sow').

Don't get me wrong here, i am not trying to be superstitious or trying to scare anyone, but i simple believe that if we make other people happy via simple kind acts, service or charity, eventually the good deed will be returned to us(but don't ask me when).

This 'Law of Karma' i will definitely share with my baby when he/she is born.

1 comment:

Sasha@Pw said...

hi- I found your blog through a search. I loved this post! I absolutely believe in the law of karma and I think it will be a great lesson to teach. Congrats on your pregnancy!

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker