Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 12, 2005

Me at 6 months pregnant

Location: DOME Cafe, Mid Valley
Mood : More cheerful...
Time : 6 months pregnant

This is the latest photo taken(at Mid Valley). Perhaps i am wearing pink, i looked radiant and cheerful ehh? hehe..:)

At 26 weeks, half the 'battle' is won. Noticed my nose is 'flatter/growing bigger sideways'? This is indicator that most probably my baby is a girl. I don't know because until now the sex of my baby is not confirmed.

I am already thinking of adding colors to my hair and doing embroidery to my eye brows. Know that i shall not do these things during pregnancy, will affect the baby , bla..bla..bla..
Well, anyway, i also don't dare to take the risks.. will wait patiently for the baby to be born before i 'beautify' myself.

Well, after all with the excess 10 kgs gained, who cares to pay attention on the look of this pregnant lady? Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker