Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Urine Infection

Terrible headache and vomit last Saturday. Went to HUKM for emergency check-up. Took a urine test and found out that i got urine infection. There were 'germs' in my urine and my urine was too acidic.

First time i heard of such illness can happen during pregnancy. My weekend was gone with me lying on bed, resting. Cant take in any solid food as i felt nausea and headache all times. Given some antibiotics and a solution to drink to 'cleanse' my urine.

Took aMC on Monday. Need to check the lab results this Thu. Took some urine and blood tests for more detailed tests. Hope nothing serious. Asked to perform the test as my weight increased a lot from 60.5 kg in end Oct and now it is at 68.5 kg. Normal? i doubt... Doc suspected i have diabetic. Pray hard for me that i don have diabetic...uwaaaaa....

No comments:

LilypieNext Birthday Ticker